We are offering one bursary place for Year 3 for September 2020. Each bursary, up to 100%, is subject to means testing, and is offered to a child who would flourish in the Lorenden environment and would otherwise have no opportunity whatsoever to access such a wonderful education.
Once awarded, the bursary will continue throughout the child’s Prep education at Lorenden (Year 3 - 6) subject to the following ongoing conditions, which will form part of the initial bursary assessment and application:
- Child’s academic potential, either in one area of expertise or across a range of subjects
- Child’s academic interest and curiosity
- Child’s willingness to ‘have a go’
- Child’s commitment to being part of the Lorenden ‘team’ and taking part in extra-curricular activities
- Parental commitment to support their child
The Application Process:
Please contact us and arrange an initial visit where you will have a tour and meet the Head.
This is then followed by a taster day for your child, after which a formal application can be submitted. The formal application details will be discussed during your initial visit.
Only one bursary will be offered each year and whilst applications will be accepted until the March deadline of year of entry, the School reserves the right to make an offer before this date if an application is received that meets in full the award criteria set by the School.