Lorenden is an excellent place for children to grow up being understood and nurtured. Great emphasis is placed on helping parents choose the right path for their child as they move into secondary education and discussions can be held with the class teacher or the Head.
Most children currently choose to take the 11+ for entry into Grammar Schools, whilst some children choose to continue in independent education, even if they have received a Grammar School place, and some pupils choose local high schools as their next destination.
- Abbey School, Faversham
- Ashford School, Ashford
- The Canterbury Academy, Canterbury
- Fulston Manor School, Sittingbourne
- Junior Kings, Canterbury
- Kent College, Canterbury
- Invicta Grammar School, Maidstone
- Queen Elizabeth Grammar School, Faversham
- Simon Langton Girls Grammar School, Canterbury
- St. Edmunds School, Canterbury